Date:      Tue, 12 May 1998 11:40:12 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        kf7nn@kf7nn.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cdrom mounting at boot

do you need to put your cdrom drive's mount place into fstab?
for example I added this command into rc.local file and it works
fine :)
/sbin/mount -t cd9660 /dev/wcd0a /usr/local/ftp/pub/cdrom

| Name  : Evren Yurtesen - yurtesen@ispro.net.tr         |
| S-mail: Mithatpasa Cad. No:1079/13 35290  Guzelyali    |
| Home:+90-232-2857604 Work:+90-232-2463992 Izmir/TURKEY |