Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:17:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike <mikey@kappaisle.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Web-based control panel for hosting clients.

Deal all,

Thank you all for your prompt and helpful replies, we really appreciate
it.

As many have suggested, Webmin does the types of features we'd
like.  However, from our experience, webmin seems to be more for the
system administrators rather than for web hosting clients eventhough
you can create different user accounts with specific privilege and
services the clients can administrate.  The other concern is that webmin
runs as a mini HTTP server itself, and we don't have any clue how good it
is in handling large concurrent requests and other performance and
security issues.

What Susie has recommended here definitely worth a visit.  The
H*Sphere product does exactly what we're looking for.  For those who are
interested, you may find out more information at:

	http://www.psoft.net/

Thank you all once again for all the solutions.

Regards,

Mike