Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 1995 17:28:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Duane R. Ellison" <duane@qnet.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   pppd config

Hello,

I am having trouble getting ppp working correctly.  Actually I have
connect once and it work, but have not been able to recreate the workable
situation.  I am able to connect but once I do there really isn't a link
there.  I can try to ping sites the modem is sending but it is always
100% no replies.

I have followed the "Info about setting up ppd daemon on FreeBSD-2.0" in
the unautomaticed way.  Any help would be greally appreciated!

Thanks...

duane@qnet.com