Date:      Sun, 2 Dec 2012 19:43:01 +0100
From:      Hans Ruhe <hansruhe1@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Request to update Adacious for Freebsd and PCBSD

Hi to you all,the maintainer for Freebsd.

I have a request. I like to play high resolution music and it appears that
Adacious is not enabled to play ALAC files. It used to be able in PCBSB,
but with the upgrade to 9.1 the plugins seems to be lost for that.

As it is under license of Apache , the plugin is Opensource so there will
not be legal issues here.

For more information you can take a look here: http://alac.macosforge.org/

I hope this is enough information.

Best regards,
Hans

PS I am learning in Freebsd / PCBSD so I will try to make a port next time
:-)