Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:12:50 -0000
From:      Matthew Whelan <muttley@gotadsl.co.uk>
To:        Dinesh Nair <dinesh@alphaque.com>, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw fails between 10/17 and 11/6

15/11/2001 08:54:49, Dinesh Nair <dinesh@alphaque.com> wrote:

>which would be a nice thing to have dont you think ? at least for stuff
>which requires a buildworld to fix. nevertheless, its not too big a deal,
>just caused some consternation on my side when it happenned.

Depends how much time you want the team to waste preparing for
releases rather than just getting on with the code. If you're that fussed
about developement on 4-stable breaking things, track 4.4-stable
instead - if you want new features, you'd better be prepared for
occasional new brokenness.

Matthew