Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 1997 21:37:52 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Paul Dekkers <psd@worldaccess.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   finding IDA Sendmail is a disaster

Hi

Does anyone know where to find IDA Sendmail (5.67b), I can't find it
anywhere, except the binary package for Linux, but I want the full source
tree! (and originally it won't even run on Linux and now I can only find
linux binaries, strange!!!)

I couldn't find it on the location pointed in my sendmail book, and not
even on the web or with archie (also not the location pointed in the docs
of the linux-binary-distrib...)

Hope anyone can help me finding it,

--
Paul Dekkers (psd@worldaccess.nl or psd@dds.nl)