Date:      Thu, 2 Apr 1998 18:33:50 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Blaz Zupan <blaz@gold.amis.net>
To:        Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@hcs.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i4b-L1-F_ill:What is this? (fwd)

> I just had a hard time debugging a non-running isdn4bsd setup where the
> card was at IRQ 12. IRQ 12 seems to be hardwired somehow on newer hard-
> ware to the PS/2 Bus Mouse port, and after moving the card to a different
> IRQ (IRQ 5 in this case) all worked as expected.

Unfortunatelly bisdn worked just fine without any problems in this machine
before and it's an old Made-in-Taiwan 486 motherboard that does not have a
PS/2 mouse. Also the card works under Win95 (yeah, I know :). I can try
moving it to another IRQ but I don't think this is actually the problem.

Blaz Zupan, blaz@medinet.si, http://home.amis.net/blaz
Medinet d.o.o., Linhartova 21, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia