Date:      Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:13:35 -0500
From:      "Zane C. B." <zanecb@midwest-connections.com>
To:        G Bryant <gbryant@roamingsolutions.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: How would I go about routing something like this?

Yeah, currently got it setup like that. What I want to do is to route
all traffic out through the secondary machine, for packets originating
from a specific IP#. So the main router routes packets coming in from
some IP#s to the secondary one for filtering. This possible or not
workable?

Been reading and I am not seeing any thing about how this would be
achieved.