Date:      Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:25:10 -0800
From:      Louis Kowolowski <louisk@cryptomonkeys.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (wlan) how to update a pf rules set automaticly

--hCRFYJKfs6IGypzU

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 12:54:53PM -0800, David Wolfskill wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 09:44:41PM +0100, Gordon Bergling wrote:
> > Off cource, I could write a script which updates my pf.conf or restart
> > pf with a different config file, but I would like to have some more
> > magic. ;)
> >=20
> > Has anyone an Idea?
>=20
> What I do, using ipfw, is have 2 scripts.
>=20
I'm doing something similar but using pf instead.  I leave certain types of
traffic open (dhcp, and dns, and ntp) and block the rest.  Then when dhclie=
nt
calls dhclient-exit-hooks, I execute a new set of pf rules based on the info
I got from dhclient.
--
Louis Kowolowski	KE7BAX			    louisk@cryptomonkeys.com
Cryptomonkeys:                          http://www.cryptomonkeys.com/~louisk

Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient.
It's called rain.

--hCRFYJKfs6IGypzU

--hCRFYJKfs6IGypzU--