Date:      Thu, 5 Mar 1998 23:55:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      Shafeeq Sinnamohideen <shafeeq@cyrus.watson.org>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CAM support for Buslogic ?

  Are there plans to have a CAM driver for the Buslogic 44x/54x/74x/9xx
series of cards anytime soon ? Also, with my 948, the regular bt driver
reports that the adapter and all drives are operating in "async only" when
they are actually operating in sync or higher. A quick look at the
driver suggests that the 948 might use a different encoding for its device
info than earlier cards. The linux driver works fine, so would there be
any copyright issues with looking at it to determine what the correct
format is ? Or does anyone else know more about this ?

Thanks,
Shafeeq S.

| Where are we going ?       | Visit the domain of the Electric Monk at :     |
| Planet 10 !                | <http://luthien.watson.org/~shafeeq>;
| How are we getting there ? |						      |
| Real Fast !                | What happens to falling radioactive cats with  |
| When are we going ?        | buttered toast tied to their backs ?	      |
| Real Soon !                |                                                |