Date:      Sun, 5 Mar 1995 17:05:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@goof.com>
To:        kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de (Christoph P. Kukulies)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: gus_wave.c breaks kernel build

Christoph P. Kukulies wrote:

> Could someone fix gus_wave.c please? gusintr(0,NULL) seems to be bogus
> to me when it is declared gusintr(int) - also I see no usage of a
> second parameter in the code of gus_card.c.

	I'm running on the kernel from 950210-SNAP - it builds fine one the
sources from that date - what I'm wondering is if the code has changed since
then?  I don't know a heck of a lot about the sound driver - but I know there's
a problem with the GUS MAX and snd-driv-2.90 + patches 1 and 2 that
FreeBSD-current from the 950210 SNAP uses.  Symptoms are the inability to play
long wav samples (through using /dev/dsp), and when an au file is cat'd to
/dev/audio, it never exits, repeating every once in a while.  Any ideas on if
this is fixed yet, or how to fix it?  Thanks!

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead  -> Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research -
                 -> Multiple Platform System and Network Administration