Date:      Thu, 4 Apr 1996 16:50:13 -0500
From:      dennis@etinc.com (dennis)
To:        Sandy Kovshov <sandy@lapkin.rosprint.ru>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How can i run Eicon X.25 card with FreeBSD?

>Marat M. Khairullin wrote:
>
> No way.
>
> Because FreeBSD doesn't have CCITT anymore.
>
>--

You cant run Eicons X.25 because they implement X.25 on their board
and dont make the interface info available.

We have an IP over X.25 implementation for FreeBSD, but if you need
terminal access or anything else we cant help you.

Dennis
Emerging Technologies, Inc.      http://www.etinc.com

Synchronous Communications Cards and Routers For
Discriminating Tastes. 56k to T1 and beyond. Frame
Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25 for BSD/OS, FreeBSD
and LINUX