Date:      Thu, 17 May 2012 19:45:21 +0100
From:      Kaya Saman <kayasaman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Asterisk GUI port?

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is any port for a version of the Asterisk GUI??

Either asterisk-ui or FreePBX ??

I currently have an old and broken version of Trixbox CE installed and I
want to move away from Linux as much as possible as FreeBSD is so much
better in so many areas.....

Could anyone suggest anything or do I have to go back to Linux again?

I have seen a port called asterisk-ui but running FreeBSD 8.2 AMD64
RELEASE I couldn't find it within the ports tree.... I looked under
/usr/ports/net/

Regards,

Kaya