Date:      Sun, 13 May 2007 13:06:39 +0200
From:      Christian Laursen <xi@borderworlds.dk>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Successful upgrade to xorg 7.2

I followed the instructions at http://wiki.freebsd.org/XorgUpgradeCorrected
and I now have a working xorg 7.2 installed.

The script log from the upgrade session is here:
http://borderworlds.dk/~xi/xorg-upgrade

I had to generate a new config file for X to start properly. The great
thing is that "X -configure" generated a working config file right away.
With the old xorg I had to manually edit it before getting the right
resolution on this machine.

The diff between my old xorg.conf and the new one is here:
http://borderworlds.dk/~xi/xorg.conf.diff

The Xorg.0.log from the new xorg is here:
http://borderworlds.dk/~xi/Xorg.0.log

A great thanks to the people who made this possible!

--
Christian Laursen