Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:27:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Two systems and a crossover cable....

OK, I don't want hand holding, but some directions on where to look would be
nice....

I have a DEC Alpha that I want to network with my X86 system via crossover
cable from NIC to NIC. I have the cable. Where would I find instructions on
doing this.

Part two, is that I want to access the internet from the DEC through the X86
system. The X86 system is already set up to dial on demand, although, I think I
will need some thing like IP masquerading......

Like I said, I really don't want hand holding (I don't think you all want to
hand hold either), I would just like some general directions on where I should
look in the docs.....

Thanks

E-Mail: William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
Date: 20-Sep-99