Date:      Thu, 19 Oct 1995 02:15:42 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Bragging rights..

J Wunsch wrote:
> Boooooh!
>
> Fooouuul!
>
> You shouldn't have said this, seriously! :-(((

So why complain to me?  Talk to the Deutsche Bundespest and get them to
offer the same service!  Just tell them "Hey, the Amis are doing it, do
you want to be INFERIOR or something?!"  They'll then feel so ashamed
that they'll do something about it and you'll have Centrex ISDN there in
6 months.  Really!  Large, bloated, monopolistic telecommunications
dictatorships listen to their customers all the time, trust me!

:-)
--
						Jordan