Date:      Tue, 30 Oct 2007 07:00:09 GMT
From:      "Remko Lodder" <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/117634: Thinkpad A20m not detecting ethernet card

The following reply was made to PR i386/117634; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Remko Lodder" <remko@elvandar.org>
To: "Jean-Francois Papineau" <stylish62@hotmail.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 07:58:20 +0100 (CET)

 On Mon, October 29, 2007 6:48 pm, Jean-Francois Papineau wrote:

 >>Environment:
 > I have a Thinkpad A20m with a intel ethernet express pro 100 network card.
 > I installed FreeBSD-5.4 and the fxp network driver does not attach. I
 > think it is something to do with the bios or maybe some settings that I
 > need to use. Also I tried some other linux distributions with the same
 > results.
 >>How-To-Repeat:

 Can you report back a 'boot -v' output (this is during startup!) and a
 'pciconf -vl' and reply-all to this email? (Make sure freebsd-gnats-submit
 is in it so that we can trace the reponse).

 Thanks in advance and thanks for using FreeBSD!

 --
 Kind regards,

      Remko Lodder               ** remko@elvandar.org
      FreeBSD                    ** remko@FreeBSD.org