Date:      Sat, 12 May 2007 01:14:08 -0500
From:      Matthew Grooms <mgrooms@shrew.net>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <alfred@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, vanhu@free.fr
Subject:   Re: NAT Traversal Patches ...

Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> Matthew, can you provide links to the patches and surrounding
> discussion.  It may just be a matter of integration manpower...

Here is a link to the 6.x patch set. I'm not sure where the most recent
  patches are for head. Yvan will probably be willing to point us in the
right direction.

http://ipsec-tools.sf.net/freebsd6-natt.diff

As for the surrounding discussion, I haven't seen anything recently
about why the changes haven't been integrated. I was hoping my post
would seed a new discussion regarding this.

Here is a link to a few older threads regarding patents and fast-ipsec
support.

http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/htdig/freebsd-net/2005-August/007986.html
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/htdig/freebsd-net/2006-March/010164.html