Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:09:16 +1100
From:      Matthew Hawkins <matthew@topic.com.au>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   gabber 0.8.6

I hacked the port of gabber 0.8.3 to install 0.8.6 instead.  In case
someone would like to update the port, here's the lowdown:

files/patch-ae
files/patch-ai

are no longer necessary, having been integrated upstream.

files/patch-am

*may* not be necessary.  At least in my build with a recent
4.5-PRERELEASE and updated libraries, -lgiconv was already on the cc
command line anyway (I think gnome-config added it).  The diffs from
memory live about 20 lines below where the current patch specifies.

files/patch-an

still needs to be applied (assuming TRANSMITTER_DEBUG is still wanted)
the diff is a little different though due to source changes.

Other than that, builds, installs and runs like a charm.

Cheers,

(DarthMDH@jabber.org)

--
Matthew Hawkins <matthew@topic.com.au>