Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 1997 14:21:34 -0700
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Golan Klinger <falco@vex.net>
Cc:        rsacrack@vex.net, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [RSA] First place.

Golan Klinger wrote:

> Greetings,
>
>         I was just checking out the homepage (http://www.vex.net/rsa and I
> saw the stats from http://bovine.st.hmc.edu/statproc.html. Check this out:
>
> Name/Address        Blocks    Time        Last           Avg
>                     Done      Working     Checked-in     Mkeys/sec1
>
> rsacrack@vex.net    38384     19.8 days   22 secs ago    6.032
> crackerz@best.net   38205     19.8 days    1 mins ago    6.01
>
>         Wwe're in first now. Regarding the suggestion to switch to the
> Deschall and Brydder clients, sure, why not? Where are they? No use
> stopping and joining another effort when we're in first place, right?

this may be only the groups using this software..
I believe the Deschall goup to be using a separate set of software to
search the keyspace..

I'd like to know how fast tehir client is, so I may run it for
a short while.

p.s. 3 of my machines suddenly got faster a short while ago..
~250KK/sec -> 337KK/sec

(beats me!)