Date:      Mon, 12 May 1997 23:48:46 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@hydrogen.nike.efn.org>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bt848 on P55T2P4-P100oc

Amancio Hasty scribbled this message on May 12:
> Could any web techie take over Randall's request?

I guess I could take it over... I have a nice guest book setup that
would take about 5 minutes to convert to this style of format... :)

is all the fields that Randall listed all that is neccessary? any
other fields? (I didn't read over the list very closely...)

ttyl...

> The end product should be placed in the Bt848 Web Page.

[...]

> > As for form fields, here's a first stab (focusing on multimedia):
> >
> >    HARDWARE:
> >                     Motherboard: (Make/Model/Vers)
> >                      MB Chipset:
> >                             CPU: (Make & speed)
> >               Overclocks tested: (CPU/Mem/PCI)
> >                      System Mem: (Type/Speed)
> >                      Video Card: (Make/Model, Mem/MemType)
> >                         TV Card: (Make/Model) [anything else ?]
> >                      Sound Card: (Make/Model)

is this one really needed??   I guess it would be nice to track other
hardware...  but I thought this was more orintated to Bt848 then generic
hardware... same with the next one...

> >                     Other Cards:
> >                        Comments:
> >
> >    SOFTWARE:
> >                      XFree Vers:
> >             Color depths tested:

looks good too me...

--
  John-Mark
  Cu Networking                             Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD