Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 1997 12:35:26 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Stephen Roome <steve@visint.co.uk>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   ReelMagic 2.1

Any chance I can use this card with some driver ?

This is premature to me doing some research, all I know about this card is
that someone bought it a long time ago (it's VERY old isn't it?)..

I haven't seen a man page containing any info.. I find no mention of it in
LINT, so I guess on it's own it's not one device!

On the card you've got:

SIGMA designs EM7000, EM7010, EM7040 & EM7050 chips.
ad1847 soundport.
cirrus logic clgd5200
adsp 2115

It works under dos/windows (only just) as a soundblaster (old steam
powered version ?) okay, so I guess I could use it for that, although
there's a dos utility which turns on and off the sound side of the card.
(I expect this might cause problems?)

Other than that, I'd be interested in getting the mpeg side of the card
working.. That'd be nice..

Any ideas ?

	Steve

--
Steve Roome - Vision Interactive Ltd.
Tel:+44(0)117 9730597 Home:+44(0)976 241342