Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:33:41 -0500
From:      Nathan Williams <nathanw@nils.lib.il.us>
To:        "Cribbins, Jason" <Jason.Cribbins@qwest.com>, newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Hello!

First off, in order to access any of the motherboard setup, you need to
install a separate Compaq setup program, which occupies its own 4MB
partition on the hard drive.  The address for that is here (I'm guessing
your model is a 5100, as they had P100s):
http://www6.compaq.com/support/files/desktops/us/locate/3_15.html#ROMPaqs%20
and%20System%20Software

Nathan Williams
nathanw@nils.lib.il.us