Date:      Sat, 04 Dec 2021 07:22:16 -0600
From:      Mike Karels <karels@freebsd.org>
To:        tech-lists <tech-lists@zyxst.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: genet and ALTQ

> Hi,

> Are there any (even preliminary) docs/manpages for genet?
> I'm not seeing it in main-n251261-25d0ccbe101 or any earlier system.

Sorry, no.  I'll try to move this up on my list of things to do.

> Can someone confirm whether pf's ALTQ is supported with this NIC?          =
> It's not listed (yet, maybe) under man(4) altq supported devices.

I haven't tested it, and haven't heard of it being used, but it "should
just work" because it uses standard routines that support ALTQ.  If you
have problems with it, let me know, or if you find that it works.  I
suspect the list in altq(4) is rather incomplete/out-of-date.

> thanks,
> --
> J.
		Mike