Date:      Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:14:09 +0200
From:      Marco Molteni <molter@tin.it>
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   sponsoring to port the graphire USB tablet device driver to FreeBSD

             ** please reply to usb@freebsd.org only **

Hi,

There is a working device driver of the wacom USB tablet for Linux,
at http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/, which supports FreeBSD only
for serial.

What I would like is support in FreeBSD for the USB tablet, more
precisely I'd like at least absolute positioning (opposed to relative
positioning like a mouse) and working with the Gimp.

I'm willing to sponsor a work in this direction, and I hope
some of you will join in with the amount of money you feel like.

The supported tablets should be at least the graphire 2.

I put 100 EUR on the table for this.

Anybody interested?

thanks
marco
--
He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself
without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine,