Date:      Sat, 4 May 2019 13:04:05 +0000
From:      James Shuriff <james@opentech.cc>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   MMCCAM Stack Not Showing BSD Slice

Working on current branch for Aarch64 with MMCCAM stack. I have an MBR disk=
 partitioned with a 50M fat32lba partition and a 30G BSD slice. The BSD sli=
ce contains a single UFS partition (root). With the MMC stack I would see m=
mcsd0s1, mmcsd0s2, and mmcsd0s2a. With the MMCCAM stack I only see sdda0s1 =
and sdda0s2. There should be an sdda0s2a. I can still mount the root partit=
ion via labels (/dev/ufs/rootfs). Any ideas?

- James Shuriff
DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are intended solely for the us=
e of the recipient and may contain confidential information. If you have re=
ceived this message in error please delete it and promptly notify the sende=
r, James Shuriff (james@opentech.cc<mailto:james@opentech.cc>).