Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 1997 07:32:07 +0100 (CET)
From:      Andre Albsmeier <Andre.Albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sound Card recommendation

Hi,

What is a good soundcard for FreeBSD? I now have the SPEA Media FX which
doesn't make me happy. I would think of buying an original SB 16 since
this is supported everywhere.

I searched through the FAQs and the Handbook but didn't find a hint...
I only found which types are supported but no recommendation.

Does anyone have experience with an SB 16? Also, I think I only will get
one of these plug and pray things... will they work too?

Thanks

	-Andre