Date:      Fri, 18 Mar 2016 02:10:20 +0000
From:      myONEEVENT <boomyourbusiness@email.myoneevent.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?UTF-8?Q?Over_15, 000_leads_to_vendors_in_2016=E2=80=A6_are_you_missing_o?= =?UTF-8?Q?ut_on_sales=3F?=

Morning Wedding Vendors,=0D
=0D
Our online directory this year alone has generated a staggering 15,248 lead=
s, with the value of these leads exceeding US$6.5 million.=0D
=0D
The even better news, they have been delivered to our partners for free, ye=
s that is correct, FREE!=0D
=0D
We strongly encourage you to take up our offer to list your business for fr=
ee.=0D
=0D
ABOUT MYONEEVENT=0D
=0D
In short, the software through over 5,500 interactive conversations, plans =
each couple=E2=80=99s wedding, in response to their individual needs.  In d=
oing this, we take each user through 250+ products and services available t=
o them.  This makes myONEEVENT unique in our ability to showcase your busin=
ess, at the most relevant time to the user in their planning process.=0D
=0D
As we are in the roll out phase of our software, we are providing vendors s=
uch as yourself, the opportunity to list for business for FREE!  Yes FREE!=
=0D
=0D
Free 24 month trial of the myONEEVENT marketing solution=0D
No obligation to sign up or spend any more money=0D
End your trial whenever you wish=0D
No need to enter credit card details=0D
LIST MY BUSINESS FREE!=0D
=0D
We also provide you the opportunity to:=0D
=0D
List your business in the category of your choice=0D
List your business across 2 advertising regions=0D
All for free!=0D
VIEW A LIVE VENDOR LISTING=0D
=0D
I invite you to take up our Free offer and list your business in a few easy=
 steps.  Our directory is live and since launching on 20th December 2015, w=
e have :=0D
=0D
Over 6,000 vendors across USA, Canada, UK, Australia & New Zealand=0D
Vendors in more than 110 categories=0D
Delivered 15,248 leads to our vendors=0D
Total value of leads generated this year (2016) =3D US$6.5 million=0D
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me or use ou=
r Live Chat functionality.=0D
=0D
Thanks and best regards,=0D
=0D
Stewart Cook=0D
CEO & Founder=0D
=0D
PS =E2=80=93 I invite you to share myONEEVENT with any fellow wedding vendo=
rs you know (naturally we are not asking you to share with your competitors=
!).  If you like the concept of myONEEVENT, we kindly ask that you support =
us by encourage others to list for free as well.=0D
=0D
Start Your Listing Today=0D
https://u2105310.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/click?upn=3DzUiyO8-2Bt547NqE2W0uO3yRkst=
s-2Bgd7GaeuuVf0GJL7V8H-2FPqA78jWp4-2BAzy6dw4HFUFswZtzkkix9y0-2F5XJ5qUiJqgH8=
2TPUqc1CbZbGP-2BClsCalhYYQ8jAzI2lSCMGBx17f4hIGRp-2BQNZiQbeh9AWKA-2FalpJ6sL7=
NaEy9dkTIkUyV13cVkJfAC2JBhumtJp_JQtKOKiuNXVmnK7M-2FMVFxZouFOPhHQ1ZsaSw4Ir6u=
IUvNtjsCePdGXkNoc8IhPLIo5lQCX4ahR2KH7mN3l9653oSG3HBVKR4EW0ZVqHrkGuc0C-2FXcn=
aGTUXUP3XGCpkM-2B6s2mr3WQ3z-2FXtAWD9fkLEw9vaaCAG-2Fcjk5XjvT8hmLMBOacQXa3VTD=
IUKCY4JbayEcdxUtnuX36OUVECFL97g-3D-3D=0D