Date:      Thu, 22 Jan 98 15:10:54 +0300
From:      "Daniel W. Samsyguin" <shadow@DS1668.spb.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Shadow@ds168.spb.edu

        Hi, people! There, in SPb, Russia, a lot of FreeBSD and XFree86 users
without ani documentation. So, it'll be cool, if you'll mail me the pack of
good docs, such kernel structure, file system, standart program locations
in dirs (it' too difficult to understand philosophie of UNIX system -- but
i like it!) -- all, that programmer/adm needs. And, there is one problem:
Is this so nessesery -- to insert ASCII Ctrl codes in DOCs???!!! My old
DeskJet can't understand it, and it can't understand PostScript too! It's not
cool, if you can't be simple.

P.S. I use UUCP mail, not POP, so...
My E-Mail: Shadow@ds1668.spb.edu

                                               Best regards, Dan.