Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 2003 10:42:17 -0500
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca>
To:        Cliff Sarginson <cls@raggedclown.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Bystander shot by a spam filter.

On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 11:09:59AM +0100, Cliff Sarginson wrote:
[...]
>                               And all the fuss about Clinton's lies
> about his sex life, so you replace a man with an idiot.

Actually, here in .ca-land, we know, thanks to our newsmedia and a slip
of the tongue in the local government, that the correct term for the
gentleman is "moron", not "idiot".

Of course, I broadly disagree with all the rest of your email either due
to its delivery method or its content, depending on which part of the
email and which mood I'm in. :)

--
If I could think of a two-line witty aphorism for you to remember
me by, this would definitely be it.