Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 2014 23:06:50 -0500
From:      "William A. Mahaffey III" <wam@hiwaay.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions !!!!" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   tmpfs in /etc/fstab ....

.... I would like to enable use of tmpfs on my FBSD 9.3 box for
performance. The box has 16 GB of both RAM & swap. I added
'tmpfs_load="YES"' to my /boot/loader.conf, but I can't figure out what
to put in /etc/fstab to allow the process to happen automatically upon
reboot. Specifically, what is the device I should be using. The man page
gives the mount command, which looks like the device is called 'tmpfs'.
Is that correct ? Are there any issues w/ this procedure ? TIA ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."
                            -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.