Date:      Thu, 7 Jan 1999 14:43:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Andrew Atrens" <Andrew.Atrens.atrens@nt.com>
To:        "Viren R. Shah" <viren@rstcorp.com>
Cc:        Jim Mercer <jim@reptiles.org>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:utility for setting PNP info in /etc/rc.conf?

This approach worked fine for me too... Prior to elfing my kernel I was
using `dset' to accomplish same, but it appears to yack on the elf kernel
with something cryptic like:

| --root@churchill:/usr/home/andrew--
|  # dset -v
| Boot image: /kernel1
|
| Table: _isa_devtab_tty
| dset: read

Oh well, maybe my etc directory is too out of date :) ... at any rate I
prefer this new(er) approach.

Andrew

= Andrew Atrens - Nortel Networks (atrens@nortel.ca) =
= P.O. Box 3511, Station C Ottawa, Canada            =
= All opinions expressed are mine, not Nortel's.     =