Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:56:53 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Jens Schweikhardt <schweikh@schweikhardt.net>
Cc:        "Michael C . Wu" <keichii@peorth.iteration.net>, FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Tastes in beer (was: style(9) was: Intro speech)

At 11:28 AM +0930 4/10/01, Greg Lehey wrote:

>  Hmm.  You obviously need some education.  There's a good chance I'll
>  be in B=F6blingen in the future, so I'll bring some real Australian
>  Beer.  http://www.coopers.com.au/

	Sigh....  These wannabees think that they can compete with the
*inventors* of beer?  ;-)

	Try Chimay (all three kinds), Westmalle (all three kinds),
Rochefort (all three kinds), Orval (there's only one), Westvletern,
etc....  Now *that* is real beer for you, and if you're from Germany,
you only need to make a short trip to Belgium (or be visited by
friends from Belgium), instead of one of the other beers that would
surely suffer much worse due to the length of the trip.  ;-)

	You may also want to join the "The Linuxbierwanderung 2001",
scheduled to take place from 25th August to 1st of September in and
around the very picturesque town of Bouillon in the Ardennes, and
fortunately very close to the town of Orval, which means they're also
very fortunate to be very close to Abbaye d'Orval, where one of the
very best beers in the world is still brewed in the old style.

	See <http://lbw2001.ynfonatic.de/>; for more information on "The
Linuxbierwanderung 2001",
<http://www.heraldica.org/topics/france/bouillon.htm>; for more
information on the Duchy of Buillon,
<http://www.castles.org/castles/Europe/Western_Europe/Belgium/belgium1.htm>;
for more on Bouillon Castle
(<http://www.javins.com/belgium/bouillon.html>; for more pictures and
<http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=3D1433620&a=3D10745349&f=3D0>;
for my own pictures), <http://www.orval.be/>; for the website for
Abbaye d'Orval itself,
<http://breworld.com/belgium/trappist/orval.html>; for some details
about Orval and their beer, and
<http://www.realbeer.com/cgi-bin/realbeer/search/librarysearch.cgi?query=3Dt=
rappist&db=3Dbeerhunter.com>
for articles on Michael Jackson's "Beer Hunter" site about trappist
beers in general.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root@ihack.net>          */
/*   where title-key =3D "153 2 8 105 225" or other similar 5-byte key    */