Date:      Sat, 13 Aug 2011 20:46:18 +0300
From:      George Liaskos <geo.liaskos@gmail.com>
To:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org>
Cc:        office@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libreoffice 3.4.2

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org> wrote:
> If no one objects I am going to commit libreoffice 3.4.2 in the ports tree,
> replacing the actual 3.3.3.
>
> I'm aware that upstream supports both 3.3 and 3.4, that there will be a
> 3.3.4. but I sure keeping only 1 production ready version of libreoffice on
> the ports is enough.
>
> I'll do the last testing and commit on tuesday.
>
> I you want to help please try with java.
>
> regards,
> Bapt

It doesn't compile for me with java enabled,

Building module hsqldb
Entering /..../libreoffice-ports/editors/libreoffice-devel/work/libreoffice-bootstrap-3.4.2.3/hsqldb

dmake:  makefile.mk:  line 35:  Error: -- Include file settings.mk, not found

Must be something trivial (i hope), unfortunately i don't have time to
look into this,
i am leaving for the weekend.

Regards,
George