Date:      Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:59:20 +0000
From:      Peter Risdon <peter@circlesquared.com>
To:        Robert Golovniov <g-r-v@ukr.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fetchmail + Postfix + Amavisd-new

Robert Golovniov wrote:

>Hello,
>
>  After doing  some research, I still  cannot  figure  out how to have
>  fetchmail feed messages to postfix (running anti-virus and anti-spam
>  filters  through  amavisd-new),  which,  in  turn,  would feed it to
>  procmail for the local delivery. Could anybody help me with that?

If you already have a .fetchmailrc file, please copy it here and perhaps
say slightly more specifically what the problem is. If not, you need
one. But to help write it I'd need to know a little bit about what
you're trying to do. Is fetchmail to collect from one or more specific
mailboxes and deliver to corresponding users, or from a single mailbox
and deliver to multiple users, or...?

PWR