Date:      Tue, 5 Sep 2000 09:17:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@nwlink.com>
To:        John <papalia@UDel.Edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Docs for Kerberos?

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, John wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone had a url or a reference for a decent primer on
> KerberosV ?  The online docs I've found so far are great for getting
> things started, but then seem to leave you hanging to figure out how to
> configure kerberos to work with services (ie: imap and pop).

I searched far and wide and found very little except the install docs.  K5
shouldn't be too hard once you actually get the install done though.  You
just need to run the kerberized versions of your clients/services with the
proper switches.

I do seem to recall one article "How to Kerberize Your Site" on the net.
Sorry no URL.  IIRC, it is a US government site.

Thank you,
Jason C. Wells