Date:      Mon, 15 Sep 1997 17:58:52 -0300
From:      Heverton Anunciação <heverton@americasnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-info@FreeBSD.ORG, www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Please, answer me !!!

hi friends

I work with networking and I am writing a book about Linux (the second,
the first was about UNIX), could you
give some informations ?
because I would like your opinion to put in my book.

question one:

Now that the name Linux is registrated, will it change something for you
or the future of the LInux ?

question two:

what is the future of Linux in your opinion ?  What its situation now ?

question three:

Which are your favorites sites about Linux ?

question four:

Which are the best distribuiton of Linux ?

question five:

could you send me a photo of responsable of freeBSD (photo or
scan-autograph) to put bellow of your answers ?

question six:
would you like to say something for the Linux´s users in Brazil ?

question seven:
Could you allow me put one of your email in Brazil (because if somebody
in Brazil wants to talk to you) ? if yes, which one.

question eight:

What are your plan for the future ?

complete name please ?

thank you for the patient and sorry to bother you...

thank you

Heverton Anunciacao                         Brasilia - Sao Paulo -
Brazil

Consultor em Tecnologias da Informacao / Analista de Sistemas / Escritor
IT Consulting / System analyst / Writer

www.americasnet.com/heverton      The life is too short to drink bad
wine