Date:      Fri, 6 Feb 1998 09:28:33 -0600
From:      Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@americantv.com>
To:        dyson@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>, garbanzo@hooked.net, sysseh@workcover.qld.gov.au, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Elves wanted - apply within

On Feb 02, 1998 at 06:53:22AM -0500, John S. Dyson wrote:
> > Sorry Alex, but I still have a problem with you continuing to include
> > this in your .sig, particularly (1) when it looks like you've said
> > it as part of the discussion; and (2) when it has been pointed out
> > to you that some people might take offence.
> >
> My signature is likely much more offensive -- it might even have
> cultural ramifications :-(.  Kirk made a suggestion that might
> make it appear to be more mild, and maybe I will adopt it.  But,
> oh well...  The world is getting smaller isn't it???  That is
> good and bad.

Oh, no, the political correctness people strike again!  I like your
.sig, leave it alone.  Oink.  :-)

As for Alex's, my suggestion is that he use a '--' signature separator,
and put the .sig below that.  It doesn't offend me, but it doesn't
_look_ like a sig; it looks like part of the commentary, and is confusing.
--
Jonathan