Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2001 14:38:36 -0700
From:      Maryjane Murrell <mmurrell@CalAcademy.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Raid

--------------9330FEB79D880BA6809DEAD7

Hi ,
        I am looking to build a new email server and I was wondering
which Raid controller you would recommend for a system running 4-18 gig
disks. From a pIII-9XX w/1gig ram and the os will be freebsd 4.2or 4.3.
                            Thank you so  much for all of your time and
support. Freebsd is the greatest!
                                            Sincerely, Maryjane Murrell
:  )

--------------9330FEB79D880BA6809DEAD7

begin:vcard
n:Murrell;Maryjane
tel;fax:7388
tel;work:415-750-7209
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:California Academy of Sciences;Computer Services
adr:;;Golden Gate Park;SanFrancisco;CA;94118;US
version:2.1
email;internet:mmurrell@calacademy.org
title:Network Administrator
x-mozilla-cpt:;21072