Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:09:26 +0100
From:      Paolo Pisati <p.pisati@oltrelinux.com>
To:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
Cc:        Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@icir.org>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: In-kernel NAT (was Re: interesting(?) data on network interrupt servicing)

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 08:39:21AM -0600, Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 12:29:06PM -0800 I heard the voice of
> Luigi Rizzo, and lo! it spake thus:
> >
> > Paolo Pisati (SoC work on in-kernel natd)
>
> Speaking of, are there plans to get this into -CURRENT sometime?  I'd
> love to be able to do my NAT'ing in ipfw (and, from the looks of it,
> be able to add/change port forwardings without blowing away all the
> current NAT state, which would be _really_ nice).

btw, did you test latest version with redirect-[address|port|proto],
LSNAT and dynamic ip support?

there're still some things to fix, but it should be ok:

http://wikitest.freebsd.org/moin.cgi/PaoloPisati

--

Paolo

"le influenze esterne sono troppe, il mondo reale non e' mica
quello fatato dei komunisti :-p" - Anonymous Lumbard