Date:      Wed, 6 Sep 2000 19:57:24 +0600
From:      Mojahedul Hoque Abul Hasanat <mojahed@citechco.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Portslave ?

Hello,

I need to make a terminal server out of a FreeBSD box.  I am
looking for something equivalent to Portslave (on Linux) in the
BSD world.

I know the userland ppp can do it, almost.  Unfortunately it
doesn't allow rsh logins to another box, neither does it
understand Session-Timeout attribute of radius.

If someone has any solution, please let me know.  I have managed
to replace all the penguin boxes in this ISP with daemons.
Please don't tell me I have to bite the bullet and let a penguin
in.

--
Mojahed
Agni Systems Limited