Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:25:26 -0600 (CST)
From:      Conrad Sabatier <conrads@neosoft.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS help needed

I just installed FreeBSD 3.1-STABLE on a friend's machine, and would like
to enable both of us to nfs mount any directory we like from each other's
machines.  I've enabled NFS as both server and client on both machines,
but I'm having trouble getting the /etc/exports file setup properly.
Mountd keeps returning 'permission denied' errors.

Could someone provide an example exports file that would allow either
machine to mount any part of the other's file system (as user root would
be fine)?  I'd be *most* grateful.

Thanks.
--
"I...I wish I could swim