Date:      Fri, 02 Dec 2005 21:21:30 +0000
From:      David Reid <david@jetnet.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   gconfd settings

After restarting the system I see these lines on login to gnome.

Dec  2 18:53:46 draak gconfd (david-704): None of the resolved addresses
are writable; saving configuration settings will not be possible
Dec  2 18:53:46 draak gconfd (david-704): None of the resolved addresses
are writable; saving configuration settings will not be possible

I've seen them before and never managed to get to the bottom of the
reason why they are there. Should I be concerned and how do I fix it if
it's a problem?

Also, the Login Photo pref app doesn't run on my amd64 system, but does
on my i386 laptop. I get no core files and no messages AFAICT.

david