Date:      Thu, 8 May 1997 11:41:26 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Sascha Blank <blank@sliphost37.uni-trier.de>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mailserver of export-controlled CTM deltas?

Hello,

is there a mail server outside of the USA that offers the
email-distribution of the export-controlled CTM parts as I can find them
on ftp.internat.freebsd.org? If have checked the mailing lists that
internat.freebsd.org offers but both of them do not offer such a service.

--
             Sascha Blank - mailto:blank@fox.uni-trier.de
  Student and System Administrator at the University of Trier, Germany