Date:      Fri, 28 Jun 2019 12:30:42 +0000
From:      "Schuendehuette, Matthias" <matthias.schuendehuette@siemens.com>
To:        Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   AW: GENERIC crash 11.3-PRERELEASE (i386)

Hi Konstantin,

thanks for your reply.

I'm in doubt if there is a hardware defect.

If that would be the case, why should the slightly older kernel work?

This (admittedly old) server is running fine with a kernel "r347014" of Jun=
e 5th, 2019.

The crashing kernel has "r349405", so quite some things have happened in be=
tween.

Thanks for the hint with "DDB", I'll try that next week.
As well as narrowing down the first "crashing-releasenumber".

Have a nice weekend :-)

with best regards
Matthias Sch=FCndeh=FCtte

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----