Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2012 12:03:48 +0100
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Cl=C3=A9ment_Hermann_=28nodens=29?= <nodens2099@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   igb and ALTQ in 9.1-rc3

Hi there,

I'm trying to install a new pf/altq router. I needed to use 9.1-rc3 due to
RAID driver issues.

Everything works find on my quad port intel card (igb), but when I try to
load my ruleset I get the following error :

pfctl: igb0 : driver does not support ALTQ

altq(4) states that igb is supported. There are some references to altq in
if_igb.c (include opt_altq in an ifdef), but they are not in the em driver
(though my ruleset load fine with a em card).

Could anyone tell me if igb is supposed to support altq or not ?

Thanks,

Cl=C3=A9ment (nodens)