Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 12:05:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@cc942873-a.ewndsr1.nj.home.com>
To:        Matthew_Amelin@alpinecsi.com (Matthew Amelin)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I wanna use my FREEBSD box to connect 95 Boxes to the Internet

Matthew Amelin wrote,
> I wanna use my FREEBSD box to connect 95 Boxes to the Internet, could you
>       point me in the right direction,
> other than the BSD site or man pages. PLEASE HELP thanks.

What you need to do depends greatly on exactly what you want to
do. Are you simply using the FreeBSD box as a router? Is it a
firewall? Is it doing NAT? Mail services? etc.

A good place to look for hands-on info about how to set this stuff up
might be Dan's often helpful FreeBSD Diary,

   http://www.frebsddiary.com/freebsd

HTH. Please be more detailed and specific if you need direct help from
-questions later on.