Date:      Tue, 08 Sep 1998 21:46:47 -0500
From:      "Cry.Sys" <Hamdula@Neosoft.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dual Booting!

Hi there! I've recently become interested in Unix, and was considering
installing FreeBSD on my system. However, I still love Win95 for doing
tasks.
I spoke to a friend of mine, who said they had something called 'dual
booting'. At startup, they were presented with a menu, which listed
their OS options. Example: Win95 and Red Hat Linux.

I'm hoping perhaps you could help me alittle, and tell me where or how I
could do this for my system, to have both OS. :) Thanks for your time.
:)