Date:      Tue, 7 Dec 1999 08:55:52 +0200 (EET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to create a keymap for iso 8859-9???

Alright,
When I asked if there is a place where I can find which key
should produce which character I wanted to ask if there is some
documents about 8859-9. Of course I knew that there are keymaps
in /usr/share/syscons/keymaps But there is no keymap for Turkish
and I want to create it but I do not have a keyboard which Turkish
letters are printed on it. Also is it a good idea to to look at the
keys when creating a keymap? I thought there may be some characters
which were not printed on the keyboard but defined in 8859-9 character
set.

If you say there is no documentation then,
Now I can install Turkish keyboard support on my windows and start to
try the keys to see what characters they are producing with ALT, CTRL
SHIFT, ALT-SHIFT... Well this will take lots of time to try all the
combinations and note them and stuff...

Thank you,

Evren