Date:      Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:38:59 -0700
From:      Bengt Richter <bokr@accessone.com>
To:        Igor Roshchin <str@giganda.komkon.org>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ?

At 14:34 2000-07-30 -0400 Igor Roshchin wrote:
>> Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 16:06:02 -0700
>> To: Mitch Collinsworth <mitch@ccmr.cornell.edu>
>> From: Bengt Richter <bokr@accessone.com>
>> Subject: Re: ?
>> Cc: freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
>>
>> At 07:41 2000-07-28 -0400 Mitch Collinsworth wrote:
>> >suggest addressing any complaints to the lists admin and to the address
>> >in his X-Complaints-To: header, usenet@news.kharkiv.net.
>> >

>> The "arkiv" in kharkiv.net sugggests the idea that they're subscribing
>> to various lists to do automatic archiving. I would like access to that,
>
><..>
>
>Just FYI: Kharkiv is one of the largest cities in Ukraine.

I would have recognized Kharkov, (with 'o') but what was I thinking?
Goes to show you how too much coffee + fixation.with.current.idea
will filter reality.

But what about the idea? I.e., is there an archive forming
that we could have some eventual beneficial symbiosis with?
(Or are we going to be spammed with Cyrillic ?;-)

Regards,
Bengt Richter